Friday, April 18, 2014
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Friday, April 11, 2014
Looking forward to a fine Spring weekend ahead. Warm weather, ice cream, motorcycles, beer, and probably...Spring cleaning.
1. Jeans - Carhartt WIP - X Rebel Pant
2. Shirt - Jungmaven
3. CD - Robert Ellis - Photographs
4. Ice Cream - Franklin Fountain - Strawberry
5. Shirt - O'Harrow - Wall Street
6. Beer - Ballast Point Sculpin - IPA
7. Watch - Timex - Heritage Easy Reader
8. Shoes - Loafer Camp Mocs - Pierrepont Hicks
9. Helmet - Titanium With Bubble - Biltwell
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Friday, April 4, 2014
Stout Glasses by Spiegelau - here
Buckets & Spades - Trigger Bell: a neat bike accessory- here
Maeve Higgins - One of my favorite comedians - Fancy Vittles ep.1- here
NY Times feature - 36 hrs in Hood River Ore. - here
Oldie but a goodie - LLBean Tumblr - here
Verve - Cold-brewed coffee on nitro tap - on the agenda for May - here
Just a couple things I've been checking out lately...
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
This could be your new go-to shirt. The Sawyer shirt from Osmium is crafted from Japanese Chambray, meticulously stitched with felled side seams, pre-shrunk and made right here, in the USA. Osmium talks a bit about what it takes to source great materials for their designs, here. I highly suggest taking a peak at their Journal and reading what they think makes a handsome shirt.
Earlier posts about Osmium, here.