Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Zoo





I was pretty excited to wake up on a Tuesday and forgo a day of work.  It's nice to take a little time off and enjoy a leisurely day.  I headed to the Philadelphia Zoo to see what new additions have been made and what changes will be made for the summer.  The Hippos have been moved and the Rhino was out!

I am sorry to keep blinding everyone with cell-phone camera pictures, but I honestly don't have a camera.  It sounds weird to say, but maybe a small investment will be made in the near future.  Especially to capture Spring and Summer adventures!

If you have any suggestions for something moderately priced and compact, let me know. 
















For some awesome animal drawings:



Click this Link







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, you rock!