Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

getting your fix

There's something about having that final ice cream fix for the season.  Yeah, sure, it's getting chilly and most people are turning to pumpkin spiced lattes and all that jazz.  Me, I'm holding out for one last hurrah, ice cream.


When I was a kid, the highlight of any fall desert was having a big scoop of cinnamon ice cream with your apple pie, courtesy of this place:



If you've had it, you know what I'm talking about.

Now, Franklin Fountain is offering the perfect season transitioning treat: Maple Sundaes!


But if you're just plain set on staying in to get your fix, go for Coop's Hot Fudge.  Me being me, I'd take about one scoop of Vanilla to 2 scoops fudge.  It's a diabetes inducing ratio, but c'mon, it's your  final fix.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, you rock!