Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Memories of Western PA





I lived in Western PA, specifically Indiana, PA for about a year.  The time I spent there was really a learning experience for me.  I'm going through my hard drive and cleaning out a bit of stuff and came across these pictures and more in some miscellaneous folders.  What I really enjoyed about my time spent there was of course, the beautiful parks and outdoors.  I mountain biked, road biked, explored, hiked, ran and walked all over Indiana and really enjoyed my time there.  I also met some really wonderful people and shared some amazing experiences together with them.  I can't look at these pictures without a flood of memories coming back to me.  Call me nostalgic or something.  These pictures were taken in Johnstown, Hoodlebug trail and Yellowcreek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, you rock!