Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"No Name/ Sans Nom"




Do I really care about how the labels on my pantry goods are designed?  Not really, and since I would consider myself a somewhat smart shopper, I try to only pay attention to what's inside the package.  It helps though, as much as pricepoint matters, to have a package that grabs your attention.  It's what makes you pick up the item and make your own decision on the matter. 

No Name is a Canadian generic food line sold through Loblaws.  My first and only experience seeing these products on the shelf was in MontrealThey look amazing all perfectly faced in the same sort of harsh yellow color and neutral typeface. Why can't we get some minimal generic designs in the states, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, you rock!