Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Wissahickon Mountain Biking, Philadelphia PA

Wissahickon Trails

Wissahickon Trails





Getting an afternoon coffee, Elixir


Got out there Sunday morning to spin the crank and get a little vitamin D.  The trails weren't as crowded as expected and I captured a few quiet moments alone on the trail.  Wissahickon is the closest place from my house to mountain bike and not too bad.  The trail is fast-paced, technical and fun.  You don't need lycra and fancy gear out there, just bring your clanker and get going.  I found my way to Elixir in the afternoon to get a little pick-me-up.  Nice weekend, hope you enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. Mountain biking is a recreational activity that will bring plenty of benefits on an individual's life. Not only will he stay physically fit, he will also be able to enhance his interpersonal skills and his ability to reach out to other people.

    Zion Biking

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, you rock!