Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Beer Review (24): Ice Breaker Winterfish Seasonal Ale by FishTale

Ice Breaker Winterfish Seasonal Ale by FishTale
BreweryFish Brewing Company | Beer: Winter Warmer | Beer Advocate Score: 84 Abv: 7.5%

A light gold ale with a bit of winter warmer spices you're used to--malt, caramel, and spice.  Something a little different in this ale, though.  I sensed a bit of dry hop and grapefruit or citrus.  It packed a powerful punch and was a crispy beer all the way through.  This is a first for me from Fish Brewing Company and I'll definitely give them another try here in 2014.

I gotta tell you guys, I did it!  I had over 100 different varieties of beer in 2013!  I explained my little goal in an earlier post, but I did it, I brought it full circle last Saturday.  I make my parents proud!

3 comments:

  1. yum it sounds delicious. the illustration on the bottle is lovely x

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it bad to admit that the illustration is the reason I picked it? :)

      Delete
  2. You made it to 100! Wicked style. I like the drawing too. Happy new year Vanessa.


    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, you rock!