Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

Beer Review (41): Avalanche Ale by Breckenridge Brewery


BreweryBreckenridge Brewery Beer: Amber Ale | Beer Advocate Score: 75 Abv: 4.4%

Christmas has passed and if you're like me, you're back to the grind.  The holiday was a good way to hit the reset button and get a little rest before the new year.  

My sister got me a nice little mix of beers for Christmas.  Here we have the Breckenridge Avalanche Ale.  Like a typical amber ale it pours a deep brownish red color.  The low alcohol content makes for a nice and easy drink.  The reviews on this guy were a little disappointing, but I actually found it to be quite nice.  Crisp, clean, and a touch of caramel flavor.  Breckenridge is a new brewery to me so there is much more to explore with them.  

I hope you had a nice holiday!  Did you drink anything tasty? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, you rock!