Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Monday Report











Yesterday I got out to Wissahickon for some mountain biking.  The trail was a little slick, but the re-routes were even better than the old trail.  It's nice to get out there on a week day and not worry about the trails being packed.  

After that I hopped on my other bike and rode around the city.  I had to hit up the grocery store, but I took the long way.  I've been on the hunt for the street made out of wood blocks for awhile now (pictured above). Turns out, I've been on it a million times before and didn't even notice.  I wonder how many other awesome things I've walked right by!

Next I got some goods from the store and made a quick stop at the library.  When I came out the sun was setting over the parkway and it was beautiful.  'Course I only had my cell phone on me all day, so I tried to take a decent picture of that.  Sorry!  

Anyway, Summer break is officially over for me.  Back to hectic schedules and everything that comes along with that.  Hope you have a good week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, you rock!