Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Porteur Bars


I've had my Porteur Bars from Velo Orange for about a year and a half now.  I like them a lot and find the seat position comfortable even for the longer hauls.  I would highly suggest giving your commuter a new fresh feeling by changing up your bars.  Instead of blowing all your cash at Philly's new Shake Shack, buy something more fun.  Then buy me a burger.

Sidenote: I'm not a HUGE top-tube-pad person, but I like mine to keep my sparkle-fleck paint f r e s h. 

2 comments:

  1. I just ordered a VO porteur bar for my hybrid bike. I've had this type of bar on other bikes and think it causes less wrist pain, at least for me. I'm hoping this will really work out. I really like the look of it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree, its a much more comfortable and natural position for my wrists to be in when biking. I hope it works out for you!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, you rock!