Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Kershaw Ken Onion Leek One Year Later






 

I've had the Kershaw Ken Onion Leek for about a year now and posted about here, here and here (because I'm really not joking when I say it'll be a great gift).  This is the best pocket knife I've ever had and for many reasons.  First, it holds a super sharp edge like a champ.  I've sharpened it about 3 times on a stone to keep the razor-like edge.  The best thing about the knife is the speed safe opening mechanism, you only need one hand and the flick of a finger to open it.  It's super slender and lightweight and fits in my pocket more conveniently than my chapstick.  There's a lock on the bottom to keep the blade from flicking open, another useful little feature.  For around $45.00 I can't think of a better tool.  I use mine anywhere from food cutting, box cutting, bike tool as an emergency, whittling, pry bar and much more...I really abuse it.

1 comment:

  1. i've never actually heard of them but it looks like a great design, always good to go off a recommendation too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, you rock!