Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Paul Smith's College: Visitors Interpretive Center (VIC)

Paul Smith's College: Visitors Interpretive Center (VIC)
Click on the photo for full panorama
Paul Smith's VIC  is an Adirondack playground with 25 miles of trails, 3,000 acres full of wildlife and plant life, and endless opportunities for grade A photos.  This particular panorama was shot on the Boreal Life trail.  It starts on a wooded path at the gazebo and loops around through the bog and marsh.  It is quite short so I would suggest linking it with other trails.  Another trail that I was interested in was the Black Pond trail, but did not have the chance to do the loop.  Black Pond is probably my favorite place in the Adirondacks and I love fishing for trout there.  I have hundreds of photos to share from my recent trip, so stay tuned.

Last year's Adirondack Camping Trip
Gear from the trip
2011 ADK Trip

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, you rock!