Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Buck Products


Flapsack | Buck Products


I stumbled upon Buck Products earlier in the week and couldn't wait to share!  Actually, I may be a bit behind the times, but oh well!  The bags are made in Bozeman, Montana with an intent to be simple and durable.  The Flapsack, pictured on top and the Mini Knappsack are two of my favorite items on the lineup.  The are affordable and seem rugged enough for whatever the day throws at you.  This may be another good thing to add to the Yosemite packing list!  Check out Buck Products on Instagram, here.

I stumbled upon Buck Products earlier in the week and couldn't wait to share!  Actually, I may be a bit behind the times, but oh well!  The bags are made in Bozeman, Montana with an intent to be simple and durable.  The Flapsack, pictured on top and the Mini Knappsack are two of my favorite items on the lineup.  The are affordable and seem rugged enough for whatever the day throws at you.  This may be another good thing to add to the Yosemite packing list!

Check out Buck Products on Instagram, here.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, you rock!