Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

What to take to Yosemite!

Packing; Yosemite; travel; california; National Parks; I'm going to Yosemite again!  In anticipation of my visit in August, I put together a little #RoundUp of things I'd like to have with me this time around.  Take a look at my pictures from last year, here!  You may ask, "Why Yosemite, again?"  Well, to be honest, two days in the park last year was not nearly long enough.  There is so much more to see and do!  Left to Right:  Jungmaven Tank Top Swarovski Binoculars Ballast Point Sculpin IPA here, here and here (Grapefruit Variety) Mission Workshop Hauser Hydration Pack 14L Black+Blum Thermo Pot Olympus TG 860 Waterproof Camera Maharishi Bucket Hat in Camo Persol Sunglasses 9714s Olight Tactical Flashlight New Balance Minimus Shoes Jcrew Chinos in Green Suunto Core Watch

I'm going to Yosemite again!  In anticipation of my visit in August, I put together a little #RoundUp of things I'd like to have with me this time around.  Take a look at my pictures from last year, here!  You may ask, "Why Yosemite, again?"  Well, to be honest, two days in the park last year was not nearly long enough.  There is so much more to see and do!

Left to Right:

Jungmaven Tank Top
Swarovski Binoculars
Ballast Point Sculpin IPA here, here and here (Grapefruit Variety)
Mission Workshop Hauser Hydration Pack 14L
Black+Blum Thermo Pot
Olympus TG 860 Waterproof Camera
Maharishi Bucket Hat in Camo
Persol Sunglasses 9714s
Olight Tactical Flashlight
New Balance Minimus Shoes
Jcrew Chinos in Green
Suunto Core Watch

More #RoundUps

2 comments:

  1. oh, lucky you. I'd love to go too. take lots of pics, ok :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Petra, you should go! It is so beautiful. I'll take a ton of pictures :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, you rock!