Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Francisville Pop Up Pool



The weeks have been flying by this summer.  My days of being a full-time student and part-time worker are winding down, but I'm excited for the change.  I've been spending my time at the Francisville Pop Up Pool, a little public pool in my neighborhood of N. Philly, and enjoying the days I have free before the reality of next month sets in.

I'm about to embark on a 4 day motorcycle ride to the Adirondack Mountains in New York state with my dad.  

I plan to eat an ice cream cone from every stand along the way.  Stay tuned, keep enjoying your summer.

2 comments:

  1. See, things like this don't work in the UK, unless we can keep warm weather for more than a week.

    You gonna photograph your trip?

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, you rock!