Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The current company is named KAI USA Ltd
Made in USA

I’m a pretty big fan of Kershaw knives.  My dad’s been carrying his around all summer and it seems to be the perfect knife for everything.  It’s easy to sharpen, indestructible and slim.  My Opinel, sadly, is not turning out to be as good as I thought (for my needs at least).


Prolly featured the anodized version of some Kershaw models on his site.  Fortunately, for anyone not interested in the new color, there’s a variety to choose from.  






Kershaw Knives was started in Portland, Oregon in 1974 when Knife salesman Pete Kershaw left Gerber Legendary Blades to form his own cutlery company based on his own designs.  Like this pretty sweet knife action here:




Anyone sporting one?

2 comments:

  1. I carry the one at the top of the post, with plain silver blade and clip. One of my favorite all-time knife designs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jon
    Very nice, I'm thinking about getting the chive! I'm liking your Bicycle stories

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, you rock!