Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

Beer Review (50): Anderson Valley Brewing Company - Fall Hornin'



Brewery: Anderson Valley Brewing Company Beer: Pumpkin Ale | Beer Advocate Score: 82 Abv: 6.0%   It's officially Fall here in Philadelphia and we've already been to the bottom of a quite a few pumpkin beers. This is a new variety I've never had before.  Anderson Valley Brewing Company calls Boonville, CA home and has a wide range of offerings that hit shelves nationwide.  This pumpkin beer had all the makings of a delicious beer, but seemed to miss the mark.  Maybe it's because I've been spoiled by this amazing one. It has a decent BA score, so let me know what you think of it!

BreweryAnderson Valley Brewing Company Beer: Pumpkin Ale | Beer Advocate Score: 82 Abv: 6.0%

It's officially Fall here in Philadelphia and we've already been to the bottom of a quite a few pumpkin beers. This is a new variety I've never had before.  Anderson Valley Brewing Company calls Boonville, CA home and has a wide range of offerings that hit shelves nationwide.  This pumpkin beer had all the makings of a delicious beer, but seemed to miss the mark.  Maybe it's because I've been spoiled by this amazing one. It has a decent BA score, so let me know what you think of it!




1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about pumpkin beers all morning, tis the season. We don't seem to get many over here but I'm on the look out.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, you rock!